Nonacademic Search Materials
Academic Search Materials
LEPP Human Resources
Cornell Office of Human Resources
NOTE that the on-line forms are the University's preferred method.
Physical Science Building
IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY USE E-SHOP BUT WOULD LIKE TO, PLEASE CONTACT MICCI BOGARD (mab11)
We are ready for you to start using e-Shop. Here is the link to the site https://kfs-prod.adminapps.cornell.edu/kfs-prod/portal.jsp
- you may have to log in with your net ID and password (the one you use to access your Microsoft Outlook e-mail). “Shop catalog” is located in the lower left hand side of the screen in the “Purchasing/Accounts Payable” section.
Open and shop as you have in the past. This interface has not changed. When you are ready to submit your cart, we ask that you do the following:
1) Change the date in the “cart name” field to the WBS# or account #. Please leave your net id as it will help in searching for orders. Ex. GEN 1.1 mab11
2) You must input a business purpose in the “business purpose” field. If you run out of room, please see step 3.
3) Assign the cart to either Beth (brw5) or Todd (tch29). Add the additional information for business purpose in the comments section. Also add special shipping instructions, delivery location (if not your normal destination) or other useful information to help expedite your order. DO NOT HIT THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON as this will take you to the KFS program which requires you to complete shipping and accounting information. You do not have the accounting structure needed by central accounting that will allow the order to be submitted.
4) Send an email to the bsc-classe mailbox. A couple of e-shop orders have gone into cyberspace. Knowing you’ve assigned the cart will alert Beth and Todd to look for your order if it doesn’t come through automatically.