Please note that the majority of tours are conducted on Tuesdays from 9am to 1pm. Also note that although tours are free, you are requested to arrange for your own parking.
View this map to determine where to park your vehicle if driving to Cornell. Wilson Laboratory is located towards the bottom right-hand corner of the map near the "W" parking lot.
- Tours for the General Public: Call the Wilson Lab office at (607) 255-4882
- Tours for K-12 Groups: Contact Lora Hine at (607) 255-2319 or email@example.com
- For information on travel to LEPP, visit the General Information page.
- If you are unable to visit the Cornell campus, you can learn more about the Laboratory for Elementary-Particle Physics by watching the Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory video found on the Additional Tour Resources web page.
- From 1979 to 2008 CESR collided electron and positron beams, producing a spray of particle observed by the CLEO detector. Together, CESR and CLEO revealed the important properties of quarks and leptons. To learn more about CLEO, CESR and more, take the on-line virtual tour found at: From Quarks to the Cosmos: A Virtual Tour of LEPP.