RF Superconductivity 2010 Hasan Padamsee RF Superconductivity Companion 2010 Hasan Padamsee RF Superconductivity: Volume II: Science, Technology and Applications. 978-3527405725 Hasan Padamsee, Jens Knobloch, Tom Hays RF Superconductivity for Accelerators 978-3527408429 RF Superconductivity - 2004 brochure (PDF, 10.6 MB), prepared by Hasan Padamsee , is aimed to summarize the status of the science, technology and applications of superconducting RF (SRF), and to discuss exciting prospects for the future. Superconducting RF Cavities: A Primer by J. Graber from SRF at Cornell website. Superconducting Radio Frequency from Wikipedia . United States Particle Accelerator School (USPAS) and CERN Accelerator School (CAS) offer cources on RF superconductivity. Some course materials are available online:
- Superconducting RF for Storage Rings, ERLs and Linac-Based FELs by S. Belomestnykh, USPAS, June 2009.
- RF Superconductivity by J. Delayen , USPAS, June 2008.
- Superconductivity and cryogenics for accelerators and detectors CAS - CERN Accelerator School, May 2002.
- Superconductivity in particle accelerators CAS - CERN Accelerator School, May 1995.
- Course on superconductivity in particle accelerators CAS - CERN Accelerator School, March 1989.
- We are part of the TESLA Technology Collaboration