Talks and Presentations
Here are a slides/notes from talks and presentations that I've given.
Seminars and Conferences
- Stealthy, Composite Stops
- Perimeter Institute Particle Physics Seminar (Nov 2012, video)
- Goldstone Fermion Dark Matter,
- UC Davis Particle Theory Seminar (Oct 2012, video)
- Harvard Particle Theory Seminar (Feb 2012)
- UC Irvine Joint Particle Seminar (Jan 2012)
- Cornell Theory Group Seminar (Sep 2011)
- SUSY 2011 (Aug 2011)
- The Birds and the Bs in a Warped Extra Dimension: the b to sγ penguin in RS Pheno 2012 (May 2012)
- RS@LHC (notes), Cornell CMS Mini-Workshop (January 2012)
- B to μ μ, theory perspective, Joint LEPP-ex/th meeting (Sep 2011)
- Warped Penguins: the Empire Strikes Back (printable)
- Cornell Particle Theory Lunch Seminar (Feb 2011)
- Maryland Particle Theory Seminar (March 2011)
- Pheno 2011 Conference (May 2011, short version)
- DAMTP-Cavendish Phenomenology Seminar (May 2011)
- Warped Penguins from an Extra Dimension, UC Irvine Joint Particle Seminar (Oct 2009).
- The Birds and the Bs: A Case Study of B to mu mu in the MSSM
- TASI (June 2009)
- Cornell Theory Group Pizza Lunch (Feb 2009)
- Parallel talk at the 2008 IOP HEPP meeting at the University of Lancaster
- U. Ioannina Div. Theoretical Physics Journal Club (2008)
- UK LHCb Annual Workshop, Durham University (2007)
- Theory vs. Experiment in our generation, Beyond Part III Conference (Apr 2009).
- New Physics at CDF?, Cornell Collider Phenomenology Journal Club (Nov 2008).
- Split-SUSY or `How I learned to stop worring and love fine-tuning.'
- Cornell Theory Student Seminar (Jul 2008)
- Durham CPT Student Seminar (2007)
- Quantum penguins hint at the nature of matter and antimatter.
Talk at the 2008 Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission Colloquium (May 2008).
- WTF is a B physics? A talk for string theorists..
Talk at 5th Annual Part III Return Conference in Cambridge. (Apr 2008)
- 5D locality in 4D, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Mar 2012).
- B to mu mu, theory, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Sep 2011).
- Anomaly Geometry, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (April 2011).
- Fiber bundles for pheno bumblers, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Jan 2011).
- Crouching Seiberg, Hidden Gauge Group, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Nov 2010).
- Curiosities of SUSY in d=3, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Sep 2010).
- Randall-Sundrum and Strings, student presentation in string theory course (May 2010).
- Superconformal Flavor, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Apr 2010).
- Feynman in Superspace, Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Feb 2010).
- There are no CHAMPs at D0, Physics 7661 (Collider Physics) Student Presentation (Dec 2009).
- Kinky Kinematics with MT2, BSM Journal Club (Oct 2009).
- Metastable SUSY Breaking (additional notes), Cornell BSM Journal Club. (Sep 2009).
- Split-SUSY, or `How I learned to stop worring and love fine-tuning.'
Cornell Theory Student Seminar. (Jul 2008)
- Split-SUSY, or `How I learned to stop worrying and love fine-tuning.'
Durham CPT Student Seminar. (2007)
- Split-SUSY: Hints of an Anthropic Landscape? (2007)
A playful introduction to the split-SUSY scenario. Cambridge CMS Lent Part III seminar.
- Gravitons for fun and profit (2006, video)
Introduction to the field theory of gravitons at the level of first-term QFT students. Cambridge CMS Michaelmas Part III seminar.
- My beamer template, 2011 edition. Work in progress! Features: easy to toggle between light-on-dark and dark-on-light presentations without modifying content, watermark option, large page number option. Sample presentation (dark, light).